How far can my teachers push me before I fall apart? How much can I do in one week, and come out the other end with my sanity and my grades still in tact? Its a test of my endurance, my homework doing speed, my mental strength, my determination, and my ability to survive with no sleep. Thanks to all the people who and looking out for me and making sure I get through the week (although most of them probably aren't reading this), and know that I will reciprocate when you need me. Its greatly appreciated. I understand that other people are under stress too, but it really, really puts me off when someone gives me the, "oh thats nothing, look at how much I have to do" line. Its a classic sign of unhealthy IBism. I don't see why bragging about how much work you have to do is so great. Its completely backwards and illogical. We really shouldn't be proud of our procrastination problems. And I should really shut up because I probably sound extraordinarily hypocritical. I can only hope that all my work will pay off, and IB will have actually been worth it. If not, sucks for me, there go two years of my social life and I'll just hope I can make up for them later.
Love, Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment