Friday, November 2, 2007

Almost

I'm almost there. I just have to practice my IB English Oral a few times, iron out the kinks, and go to sleep. Then I have to wake up, go to my English teacher, and stare past her head at the sexy poster of Aragorn on the wall and go through my presentation one more time, just with her taking notes while I do it. It doesnt sound that intimidating. But the thing is, I hate rehearsing out loud. I just can't bring myself to talk to my computer screen about the use of color to contrast time periods in The Handmaid's Tale. And I don't want to distract my roommate, who is much farther behind on hers than I am. *sigh* I should really practice instead of updating.
I get to go skiing on Sunday. That is really what's been motivating me this week. If I get through tomorrow morning and all goes well, I deserve to go skiing. If tomorrow morning doesn't go well, then I'll need to go skiing to bring my spirits back up. Either way, I want it to be Sunday morning already. I miss my skis. . . but tomorrow I get to get them out of the ski shed, and maybe I'll sharpen the edges. *yay*

No comments: