Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Food, Derivatives, Restrictions

Sarah got back to her dorm after school and immediately changed into her warm fuzzy fleece pants and warm fuzzy hoodie and warm fuzzy socks and ate her way through one apple, two Balisto bars, three cookies, and four squares of chocolate (The Very Hungry Caterpillar, anyone?). Then she drank a mug of soup. Back to Balisto bars: if you've never had one of the purple ones, I pity you. If you don't even know what they are, I pity you even more. And then, after switching back into first person, I went through half a pack of kleenex, two cough drops, and a whole bunch of water. I am so glad I don't have an activity today.
Anyway... Calculus. It confuses me, although it would have made physics last year a whole lot easier. I can tell I'm going to have a love/hate relationship with derivatives.
I'm looking forward to this weekend, when I have another bike trip. But that means I probably have to do homework Friday night instead of passing it doing other much more interesting and fun things. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to get a restriction, then I wouldn't have a choice of what to do Friday night--be a good girl or a fun girl? And, as studies have shown, choices don't always make us happy (http://anjamerret.com/?p=285, thanks to someone for the article!) But anyway, if I was going to get a restriction, I would want to get it doing something really nifty. Having a messy room wouldn't cut it. So, what's the worst thing someone here can do and get off with just a Friday night? (and just for your information, I'm not being serious, because I know theres someone who will read this and think I've turned into a delinquent!)

No comments: