Saturday, January 12, 2008

Lucky 13

Ski season, day thirteen. AWESOME. I mean, I really only took two runs, but the snow was all soft and choppy. We had the ski off and I got put on the ski team! So yay for that. Right now I'm sitting down in the lounge next to the fire, watching the snow fall down, looking out at the glowing pink clouds in the west (somehow there are still gorgeous sunsets in the snow). Theres nothing like good conversation and good music next to a fire after a day on the hill, followed up with a nice bowl of ramen and homework. The only things that would have made the day better would be getting up earlier to get more runs in on the mountain, eliminate the homework, and add yesterday's evening starting right now. I've finally found another nerd, fondue is amazing, and I'm in love with my skis.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

another nerd? about skiinig? so now you are on the skiing team?! cool, so what does the skiing team do?

NorthernBikes said...

Hey, congratulations on making the team! (Now I can tease you about being a racer...) Have fun, go fast.

Hannah said...

Another nerd? You mean besides that one guy you told me about with the Elements song? Wow.