Wednesday, January 30, 2008

God is in the Snow

I'm coming up on the end of January and day 22 of skiing, and its snowing again. Its about time, too. The snow was getting all slushy and spring-like, and it was ski-in-a-bikini weather. Cool in April, not cool in January. But its all cold and foggy and snowy now, so life is good.
Why is it that all my friends have so much better music than I do? I just spent about two hours in Sam's room having song ADD... and wow she has good music.
Right now, Sarah is not wanting to be in study hall, Sarah does not want to do homework, Sarah just wants to sleep so she can be pumped for skiing tomorrow. Thank goodness we are finally done with the chem lab. Does anyone realize how freaking hard it is to do a titration when you aren't ambidextrous or have a lovely lab partner to help you? Theres something about swirling the beaker with the left hand that I just can't do. So, I overshot. THREE TIMES IN A ROW. Which means all my data for the lab is pretty much dissolved in HCl and poured down the drain. But at least I don't have to spend all class period attempting to titrate with one hand anymore. I would find my inability to successfully titrate much less frustrating if it was going towards something productive. But honestly, who CARES about the percent composition of Calcium carbonate in eggshells?
Love,
Snowflake

No comments: