Thursday, August 16, 2007

Disease

Disease. I just LOVE being sick. My dearest thanks go out to my friends and family who gave me such a nice, lovely gift. I've gotten to spend the past day and I'll probably spend the next two or three at home in bed with it, savoring every last minute during which I'm not wasting my time online. Now see, during the school year, I might be celebrating, especially if I so conveniently happened to fall ill on a major test or the day something I neglected to finish is due. Either that or panick because it means makeup work. WAIT!! Why am I talking about school? I still have eleven days before I officially sell my soul to the Devil (aka IB). My regrets go out to everyone at LHS who only have seven more glorious days to spend with their souls before they get locked in Ms. Tucker's office for two years. For those of you who decided to be IB drop outs and not have your soul locked in hell, well, lucky you. The rest of us will have a party to pity those cowards. (sorry, I really do love you guys, whether you stuck it through or not or never were in in the first place...)
Anyway. ELEVEN days until I get on that airplane. YAY! I am so ready to get out of here.