Thursday, December 13, 2007

Packing

Packing implies leaving. Sarah is having a hard time convincing herself that that's what she really wants to do because its all snowy and sunny and prettyful, and its just so gorgeous and sparkly and finals are over and I just want to go skiing and never ever leave here and frolic in the snow with my roomie and friends and have fun and eat chocolate and fondue and read good books and listen to music and live happily ever after in the merry old land of Swizz.
Song of the week: John Denver's Leaving on a Jet Plane. If you don't know it, you're....(fill in the blank). If you don't like it, I guess I can forgive you, but only barely.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That was my "song of the last few days" in Montana. That, and Your Eyes, but I didn't actually have that song at that time, only the lyrics.