I sort of stopped writing for what, eight months? My bad. Life got busy, and I didn't have time to write. Then life got boring, and I didn't have anything to write about. And then to be completely honest, I sort of forgot that I was supposed to be writing. So I'm back. Maybe. Kinda Sorta. Hopefully I'll stick with it this time.
So. Switzerland. In the snow. We had almost a meter last weekend. I was in Zermatt, where the winds were so high the lifts were closed one day, and by the time they'd opened all the happy snow had blown away. More skiing this weekend. Leysin is opening, so I'll be up on first chair with Kuba on Saturday and we'll enjoy not doing what we're supposed to for a few hours. "What we're supposed to" being homework and studying. Exams are coming up. They start in a week. And between now and then I have two math tests, an English test, and a History Internal Assessment. Yeah that thing. *DIE, HISTORY, DIE*
In the meantime, I'll continue procrastinating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment